Yangzhou West Lake Bridges

What do you call people touring a lake park in the rain, getting soaky wet in the hustle? Our organizers couldn't be at fault. Well, they couldn't have controlled the weather in the first place, but alternative plans could have been made considering the number of people involved and the spring weather conditions. I'm not complaining - just wanted to share that I felt like we're a bunch of idiots doing what we needed to do 'coz that's the only choice we had. To make the best out of a bad situation was but the only option I could take and I'm glad to have gone through it. On the other hand, I guess I have this untold obsession with bridges. Bridges, oh bridges fascinate me. There's something to these structures that attract me. I'm not sure what - it could be the design, or maybe the water or the plants around them; or maybe, just maybe the calmness they evoke amidst the hustle of my daily routine.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts